Hurtful truth...

As I walking along the market,I notice some people looking at me. The looks in their eyes wasn't the pleasant one, I am very sure of that. Actually,I used to be in this situation. Common enough, I shall say. People watch me as if I was an alien from the outerspace. Not far from me,there was a lady wearing the mini skirt with red colour. She was walking proudly in her high heel. But nobody was watching her as they did to me,except some naughty guys on the street. Why? Because I was wearing my long veil,with my long blouse,and black socks on my feet...It was weird enough for those people who are muslims! How hurtful is this truth...Wearing a syariah compliance attire is weird to people eyes, instead wearing the opposite is so called normal to them.

In this so called muslim country, I have experienced this. It is a really hurtful to me. I even heard somebody saying, "hey, why are you wearing pajama in daylight?" Just because i was wearing a long tshirt of mine. I used to feel disheartened, and sad because of this. But thank God, nowadays there is so much syariah compliance attires sold and people getting more and more expose to this. It is now become normal and trend in fashion. The loose and long shirt a widely wore by ladies anywhere. I hardly feel the weird look I used to get now. Alhamdulillah...

I wrote this just to tell other ladies that wearing syariah compliance attire is NOT WEIRD. You are doing good and BETTER. So i hope you keep doing so, though you might get 'weird look' from beginning. ITS OKAY AND KEEP DOING SO. Just keep this in mind, your aurah is your dignity and never been theirs. Do what your God and messengers tell you to do, because it is for the sake of yourself. May ALLAH bless you, always...


0 comments: